Why Visit Our Wholesale Plant Nursery and Purchase New Trees?
Taking care of flowers, shrubs, and trees can be one of the most rewarding jobs that you have ever done in your life. It can bring you mental, health, as well as financial benefits. In today’s post, our wholesale plant nursery specialists will help you understand how that is possible.
HEALTH AND MENTAL BENEFITS
- Gardening is, first of all, a great way for middle-aged and older adults to meet their recommended daily 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity. Kansas State University researches prove that keeping older hands strong and nimble is one of the top health benefits of gardening.
- The intense physical activity involved in gardening helps you control your weight and overall physical health. Regular gardening can also strengthen your bones in the same way as weight-lifting does.
- One 25-foot tree placed at the right position near your windows can reduce your heating and cooling costs with as much as 10% because it provides shade during the hot and sunny summer days, and blocks the wind from entering through poorly-sealed windows during the winter.
- A landscape which looks healthy and has a couple of trees can increase the resale value of your property with as much as 7-14%.
- Growing fruit trees can save some of your grocery bills during the season when fruit ripe.
If you already know that you want to get a new tree and you need to turn to a specialist in the tree-planting business, you can always refer to the wholesale plant nursery – Pierpoint Tree Farm Inc..